County Court at Law 3
McLennan County Court at Law No. 3 is dedicated to the fair and impartial administration of justice, equality under the law, expeditious and timely resolution of disputes, treating everyone appearing before the Court with respect, wisely stewarding tax dollars; and promptly, professionally, and courteously serving the public in a manner that honors the public’s trust and confidence in the judiciary.
- Ad Litem (pdf)
- Basic Information for Self-Represented Litigants (pdf)
- Continuance Policy of McLennan County Court at Law 3 (pdf)
- Local Court Rules (9_1_2023)
- McLennan County Court at Law Court Procedures (pdf)
- McLennan County Court at Law 3 Mediator List (pdf)
- McLennan County Court at Law 3 Zoom Procedures (pdf)
- My court date keeps changing. How do I know if it has changed?
If you have an attorney, contact your attorney’s office the day before the court date to see if changes have been made. You can also call the administrator's office for your Court.
- What if I don’t know which court my case is filed in?
If you are unsure which court your case is filed in, you can contact any of the 3 county courts at law.
- I’m set for arraignment. Can I reset my court date?
If you are ill or have an unavoidable conflict with your court date, you MUST contact the Court administrator in advance and request a new date. Otherwise, you MUST appear in court as scheduled.
- How do I apply for a court appointed attorney?
You can apply in person at the courthouse. (501 Washington Ave. Waco, TX) The Indigent Defense Coordinators office is Room 109. You can also call their office at 254-759-7540.
- Can I apply for a court appointed attorney before my court date?
Yes. You can come to the courthouse and apply with the Indigent Defense Coordinator’s office prior to your court date. If you do qualify, you need to take your order of appointment to the administrator’s office for the Court in which your case is filed
in, and your court date will be reset accordingly. If you do not qualify for a court appointed attorney, you will need to appear on your scheduled court date.
Ryan LunaJudge, County Court at Law No. 3
County Courts at LawPhysical Address
501 Washington Avenue
Waco, TX 76701
501 Washington Avenue Room 210 Waco TX 76701
Phone: 254-757-5030Fax: 254-757-5013
Contact our office with questions, concerns, and feedback.
County Court Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm