In order to limit in person office visits and to abide by the social distancing guidelines, please select and print out the form(s) you have been advised to use for your claim(s).
The form(s) can be placed at the drop box in our front office or left with the front desk staff member. Be sure to sign your forms before leaving with the front office.
Our physical address is 2010 LaSalle Ave, Waco TX 76706.You may also fax your signed forms to 2547534910 and our staff will process your paperwork.
Please call Steve Hernandez with questions regarding your forms for additional assistance. He can be reached at 2547178609.
- Standard-form-180 - Request for Military Records (PDF)
- VA5655 - Financial Status Report (PDF)
- VBA-20-0995-ARE - Decision Review Request: Supplemental Claim (PDF)
- VBA-20-0996-ARE - Decision Review Request: Higher Level Review (PDF
- VBA-21-4138-ARE-STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLAIM
- VBA-21-526EZ-ARE-CLAIM FOR VETERANS DISABILITY COMPENSATION AND RELATED COMPENSATION BENEFITS
- VBA-21P-527-ARE - Income, Networth and Employment Statement (PDF)
- VBA-21P-534EZ-ARE - Application for DIC, Survivors Pension, and/or Accrued Benefits (PDF)
The McLennan County Veteran Services Office provides information on services available to McLennan County Veterans.
- Assists and interviews McLennan County veterans and their dependents to determine eligibility for state and federal Veterans Benefits
- Assists McLennan County veterans in obtaining admission and treatment in VA medical facilities, domiciliary and long term care facilities
- Assists McLennan County veterans, dependents, and surviving spouses in the completion of applications for federal and state benefits for areas involving pensions, disability compensation, home and education loans and benefits, available grants, community needs, burial allowances, scholarships, memorial ceremonies, hospital issues, and all other services that need professional assistance and guidance
- Attends meetings, conferences, and seminars relating to veterans issues
- Communicates with all elected officials on veterans issues
- Provides information and guidance to the general public
- Submits applications to Department of Veterans Affairs for approval
- Visits veterans and families at home, medical facilities, and nursing homes to provide information, communicates with various state and federal social offices, consults and communicates with law enforcement agencies, VA regional offices and health care system offices and all other offices, agencies, and institutions of importance, to render advice, guidance, and assistance to veterans, their dependents, and survivors