How do I get information on a divorce?
A divorce is a civil case and information requests are handled in the same way as any other civil case. To obtain an accurate civil records search, specific names should be know as well as other important information, such as the year the case was filed, is the party a plaintiff or defendant in the case and the type of case filed. There is a $5 fee for researching civil records. You may research records without cost by doing so at the District Clerk's Office located at:
501 Washington Avenue
Suite 300
Waco, TX 76701

Show All Answers

1. How do I learn about appeals or abstracts?
2. Is there free computer access for public?
3. How can I search civil or family records?
4. Where can I learn about civil bonds?
5. How do I contact the Civil District Clerk Operator?
6. Where can I learn about filing fees and how to plead?
7. How do I get information on a divorce?
8. I'm an attorney and would like to change my name or address. How do I do this?