Show All Answers

1. The court deferred adjudication of my guilt and placed me on probation and my probation has since been terminated. Is this record available to potential employers?
2. How can I file for a Petition of Non-Disclosure of my Deferred Adjudication?
3. Someone stole my identity and was arrested and convicted of a criminal offense. Is it possible to have my name removed from these records?
4. Where do I go to file charges against someone who has committed a crime?
5. I was a victim of a criminal offense. Where can I go to get information or assistance concerning the status or outcome of the case?
6. How do I expunge my criminal case?
7. Where can I obtain sex offender Information?
8. How do I resolve check fraud/hot check problems?
9. How can I obtain information regarding inmates incarcerated in the McLennan County Jail?
10. Where can I file for a restricted driver's license?
11. Is there a number I can call for a name inquiry?
12. Is there a phone number I can call to obtain case information.